If the submission fails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read it carefully！
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The abC (art book in China) Art Book Fair is a non-profit promotion platform for art publications, gathering outstanding original printed matters from individuals, groups, and organizations working on art creation. The original intention of the institution was to promote self-publishing creation in China and to create a virtuous art publishing ecology. We encourage the most innovative, exploratory, and outstanding works as well as motivate creators’ higher vitality through centralized display and promotion. To avoid the dispute of interest caused by the organizer and the exhibitor due to the unclear responsibility after registration, the abC Art Book Fair team hereby makes the following statement:
1. All applicants must guarantee the originality of the exhibited works and must not plagiarize or falsely use other’s information and works.
2. The organizer shall be entitled to refuse applicants and individuals who:
a. Cannot clearly provide the information of participating artists and the content of the final exhibited works;
b. Display materials that are not related to the submitted works and have the potential of propaganda and commercial advertising (such as oversea education agency, business training institutions);
c. Display works that are not related to the submitted information, plagiarize, or falsely use other’s information, etc. Once verified, the applicant’s participation qualification will be canceled. The organizer will not be responsible for the plagiarism;
d. Display works that are not meet the requirements of the art book fair, or whose content is harmful to the interests of the organizer. The organizer has the right to cancel its qualification. In such event, the Exhibitor shall remain liable for the full amount of the Booth Fee and any additional charges incurred.
e. Without a prior written agreement with the organizer, sublease the booth or part of the booth to others. Any party, who has not gone through the application and selection process, must not promote and sell inside the fair venue or online in the name of an exhibitor. This behavior will also affect the eligibility of the exhibitor to apply again.
3. Due to limited space, abC Art Book Fair will double-check the online application and on-site installation of all publications submitted to ensure that the book fair presents a vibrant, diverse, and healthy appearance. The organizer will provide suitable booths to every exhibitor according to the venue condition and the exhibitor’s amount. Please understand that the organizer may not meet requirements temporarily proposed by the exhibitor.
SECURITY AND PROMOTION
4. To ensure the admission order, all exhibitors must apply for extra exhibitor pass in advance. Lending and borrowing exhibitor passes to others are strictly prohibited during the fair.
5. During the opening of the fair, exhibitors should always attend their booth. The organizer will not be responsible for any item theft at the unattended booth.
6. Once the exhibited works have passed the selection, abC Art Book Fair reserves the right to use the images of the submitted works for the promotion of the fair. Please understand the exhibitors will not be informed again for the use of images.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation!